Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Stampin' @ Patti's

I spent the day Saturday at my friend and fellow Pretty Pal, Patti's house!  We stamped and went to lunch and then stamped some more!
Jackie, me, Paula, and Patti at the Riverview restaurant in New Smyrna Beach.
Paula drove down from Myrtle Beach, SC to join us!  Thanks to Patti for hosting a great day of fun and fellowship!

Paula is instructing us on making the berry baskets.


Here are Paula's and mine!

We also played with the Tiny Treat boxes on page 5 of the Spring catalog.  You receive 25 of these 2' x 2' x2' boxes for $6.95. We put Hersey kisses in the HB boxes and decorated it with the Balloon Bash set and Birthday Bash DSP. 

This is the box Paula gave me for my birthday with a Yankee Candle votive in it.  Yes, something besides candy does fit in these boxes!  This happens to be one of my fav scents, too!



Finally here ate two cards we made while there.
  We played around with the bow punch I just got last week and liked it on the sketch. 
Hope you have a blessed Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net




No comments:

Post a Comment