Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sheltering For You





I really love the look of the tree but it was hard to decided how I wanted to design the card for class.  There were so many colors I have seen used for the tree and leaves but finally decided to heat emboss with Wild Wasabi green. 
I added with one of the dot stamps in the set some Pool Party after the embossing was dry.  I decided to pull out my Top Note die which is not used enough!
I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sheltering Tree
Paper: Baked brown Sugar, Whisper White, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pool Party, VersaMark, Chocolate Chip
Baked Brown Sugar
Decoative Dots emboss folder, Painted Petals cotton twine in Whsiper White, Top Note die, Wild Wasabi emboss powder,  

1 comment:

  1. Love the card, the tree is such a beautiful image for a card. Like the simple, clean outdoor feel. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete