Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hello Nature

We just spent some time at Universal Resort Orlando for spring break this weekend. But now my college girl is driving back to school and will not see her for another 6 weeks!  Here is my son, Cole and Amanda, and my husband, Mark at Islands Of Adventure's Harry Potter World with their butter beer!

Next two photos are Friday night at Hard Rock Cafe'. 




New stuff to play with is fun!  I did not need another stamp set but when SU! offered the Nature's Perfection and the In Color accessories, well I did not resist!
I hope you a blessed Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Nature's Perfection and A Dozen Thoughts
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Blackberry Bliss
Elegant Butterfly punch, Blackberry Bliss buttons from in color accessory pack SAB


No comments:

Post a Comment