Monday, March 16, 2015

PP236 Amazing Floral




Quick simple floral for the challenge this week.  I already had out my new stamp set called Nature's Perfection.  Great flower here which I colored in with my Melon Mambo marker.  Added a few butterflies in Daffodil Delight.
Have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Nature's Perfection, Lovely Amazing You
Paper: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: StaZon Black, Daffodil Delight
pearl, Elegant Butterfly punch, Melon Mambo marker 







2 comments:

  1. A very pretty clean and simple card!! I love the pop the black matting and ink adds! It's wonderful to see you playing along with The Paper Players, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty is right! I love the font of the sentiment, too. So glad you shared with us this week at The Paper Players, Windy!

    ReplyDelete