Thursday, March 26, 2015

PPA245 When I need a friend....




Love the Sheer Perfection vellum..wish I got more!  I knew butterflies would play a part in this sketch when I saw it. I thought I could use larger ones but they did not fit so went with the bitty one from Kinda Eclectic and the sentiment from Choose Happiness I do not think I have ever used!
I layered the vellum on Hello Honey and feature our 2014-2016 In colors!
I hope you have a beautiful day and come play along with the sketch at palspaperarts.com!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Choose happiness, Kinda Eclectic 
Paper: Basic Gray, Hello Honey, Sheer Perfection Designer vellum, Whisper White
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist and Blackberry Bliss
Itty Bitty butterfly punch, banner from Gift Card Envelope thinlit die 



4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Windy! I can't wait to get my hands on that vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of the vellum Windy! And the addition of the butterflies are perfect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, I wasn't sure that I liked this vellum but I think you just changed my mind. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you used the sketch to feature the In Colors - we'll have to remember this sketch when we get the new ones later this year! What a great way to show off the collection :)

    ReplyDelete