Tuesday, March 31, 2015

PP238 Amazing



I love these Tic-Tac-Toe challenges!  I went with the left row down (yellow, die cut, and flowers)
I already had out my Painted Petals suite of stamps and DSP so it made it so easy.  I stamped the flowers and sentiment then cut it out with the largest die in the Apothecary framelits set but cutting letting the die hang over and making straight edges.  I then used a piece from the Chalk Talk framelits dies to make the two holes on top and bottom to run the ribbon through.
I hope you have an awesome Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Painted Petals
Paper: painted Petals DSP, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, and Blackberry Bliss
Apothecary Accents framelits dies, Chalk Talk framelits dies, Daffodil Delight ribbon(retired)


3 comments:

  1. Windy I love the bright, fresh feel of your card - tulips are a favourite flower of mine and yellow one of my favourite colours! Clever threading of the ribbon through your sentiment panel too. Thanks for joining us for our tic-tac-toe challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is just so pretty! I love tulips! The ribbon threaded through your sentiment is fun and clever! Thank you very much for joining my BINGO challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Windy! Love the soft colors and layered sentiment. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete