Saturday, June 13, 2015

FMS190 Lighthouse Hello




I used several new SU! products out of the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog on this card. Love the new 
6"x6" paper stacks including this one called Go Wild. Simple stripes against the new Brick Wall embossing folder.  Love the new stamp called From Land To Sea. I really like the jellyfish as I mentioned this week but my mom loves light houses and this is for her. Last the new thinlits dies called Greetings.  So simple and easy to cut a sentiment and I really love the size and font for them, too!
Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: From Land To Sea
Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Basic Black, Whisper White and Go Wild DSP paper stack
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Oval framelits die, Greetings thinlits die, Brick Wall embossing folder



No comments:

Post a Comment