Monday, June 1, 2015

Thinking Of You...



I did a little casing from the new 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog for today's last card for class this week.  I love the new Brick emboss folder they show on page 26 and can't wait to order it but for now I used my fav Honeycomb emboss folder.  I have not used this stamp set in a long time.  Like how this card turned out.  Always love the heat emboss and I picked my favorite color, purple!  Really love the white on purple look, too!  The original card used the new Mint Macaron in color and is very soft and pretty!
I hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Thoughts & Prayers
Paper: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder and Blackberry Bliss
Ink: VersaMark, Blackberry Bliss
Flower from Itty Bitty Accents punch pack, pearl, White emboss powder, heat tool, White twine, Blackberry Bliss satin ribbon (vintage), banner punch, Honeycomb emboss folder

No comments:

Post a Comment