Friday, June 5, 2015

PP247 To A Classic




Quick and easy card for the Paper Players Tic-Tac-Toe challenge this week!  I went straight down the middle with blue, embossing, and pattern paper.  I used the new Bohemian DSP and my new Banner Triple punch.  Dies, embossing folders and punches make life so much easier and cards so awesome! 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Guy Greetings
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Delightful Dijon, Whisper White, Bohemian DSP
Ink: Island Indigo, Delightful Dijon
Banner Triple punch, Circle framelits dies, candy dots in Island Indigo, Tiny Triangles emboss folder




3 comments:

  1. Windy, this is just fabulous! I love the Island Indigo and the Bohemian DSP! Such a great guy card! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guy card...love that set! Thanks for playing along with my tic tac toe challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card with lots of wonderful texture! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete