Monday, June 22, 2015

PP250 A Sweet Card




Going with just a basic sketch to let the DSP work for me with this clean and simple treat sketch at The Paper Players this week!
I like this sentiment because ALL those treats are goooooodness!  I also need more thank you's in my card stash! 
I hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Something to Say 
Paper: Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Whisper White and Cherry on Top DSP
Ink: Watermelon Wonder
Pool Party cotton ribbon, 1 3/8", 1 3/4", and 2" circle punches

Sorry I have been away a lot this week...got in a beach vacation on Sanibel Island!







3 comments:

  1. Great job letting the DSP do the work Windy - and nice balance of layering of colors. I love the sentiment also. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach pictures! How fun! The CAS card is perfect featuring this fun DSP! I love all the bright colors and that sentiment! Thank you for joining my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This patterned paper certainly does say "summer treats". Fabulous job with the challenge - such pretty and bright colors. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete