Thursday, October 29, 2015

FMS210 Baby Snowmen Rule!



Well when I saw this sketch my mind went to the Snow Place stamp set but mostly of the penguin!   When I pulled out the set, I thought about how the baby snowman does not get used in most of the projects I see online so I wanted him to shine!  I love sketches that have three of something and so  I get excited to do those.  I did a larger card today.  I cut a 7" square piece of thick Whisper White card stock and score at 3.5". I also love Real Red and Pool Party together so grabbed those colors first and then added some Garden Garden.  
Thanks for stopping by 
and hope you can play along over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Snow Place
Paper: Whisper White thick card stock for base, Whisper White, Pool Party, Real Red
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green, Archival Basic Black
Snow Friends framelits dies





9 comments:

  1. where did the stamp set come from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow place stamp set is in the Stampin' Up! 2015 Holiday catalog on page 33

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous way to use the sketch and that snowman - on a skinny tall card! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cute snowmen! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card using this new SU Holiday stamp set! I've seen so many wonderful cards with it, now including yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These snowmen are just too cute! Fabulous Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are those baby snowmen?! I love them. The ear muffs and hat are a fun way to add traditional Christmas colors too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete