Monday, October 19, 2015

PP267 Thankful Leaves


Love this sentiment and the stamps here!  I stamped and cut two leaves overlapping and the bling acorn in the middle is so cute!
Easy, quick and clean/simple!
I hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Six Sayings (host set in 2015 Holiday catalog), Vintage Leaves and Acorny Thank you
Ink: Tip Top Taupe and Rich Razzleberry
Ppaer: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry and Gold glimmer paper
Leaflets dies, Acorn Builder punch, Gold Baker's twine 



4 comments:

  1. Windy, this is gorgeous! I love Rich Razzleberry! That sparkly acorn makes me smile! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this card on Mary Fishes blog and had to come over and comment on how elegant your card is.

    ReplyDelete