Thursday, October 8, 2015

PPA271 Bee Mine Curvy Box and World Card Making Day Share



I knew when I saw this color challenge, I knew which DSP I would grab. Then when I saw the bees I decided to pull out my Curvy Keepsake box thinlits die and make a cute box filled with candy for my college girl.  I added some Old Olive leaves and twine and of course I had to stamp/cut out the bee from Garden in Bloom.   


Close up:

Have a blessed Thursday and please join in the Pals color challenge this week over at palspaperarts.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Vintage Leaves, Garden In Bloom, Honeycomb Hello
Paper: English Garden, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Soft Suede, Hello Honey
Leaflet framelits dies, Curvy Keepsakes Box thinlits, Old Olive twine

2015 World Card Making Day in Atlanta was awesome and I enjoyed spending time with my friends and making new ones...mostly enjoyed having a day about what I love..cards and crafting!
We had games, contests, giveaways, make and takes, demos of product and techniques, an amazing lunch, a card swap and loads of fun!

Here are a few photos from the day:
Dinner Friday Night at The Cheesecake Factory

With Jackie Roberts

With Cheryl Campbell

With Linda Foster

With Linda Callahan

With Paula Butler and Vicki Lozier

My table of amazing women with  Pam Morris and Brian King who were our hosts!

With Pam and my fearless leader, Mary Fish

Gift box with candy from Pam and Brian

Treat bag I made as one of our make and takes

I will post some more this weekend. I did not finish them all...so much happening that day!

Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy








No comments:

Post a Comment