Wednesday, October 7, 2015

PP265 A Little Haunting Treat




My new Pillow Box is so awesome....love playing with it!  Here is a box full of chocolate!  I received so generously from Pam Morris and Brian King a package of Spider Web doilies and I used a banner idea from 2015 World card Making Day Atlanta this past weekend!
Did I mention I love the Black Glimmer paper too!!!
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Please play along with this week's challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: A Little Something
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Whisper White Craft
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Happy Hauntings DSP, Black Glimmer paper, Tangelo Twist
Spider Web doilies, Pillow Box thinlits die, Tags and Labels framelits dies, banner punch, dots stencil

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a spider's web and black glimmer paper to add the perfect finishing touch to a Halloween treat box - great job! Thanks for joining my Halloween challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete