Friday, July 29, 2016

For You Jackie!


Happy Happy 60th Birthday to my friend, Jackie Roberts!
I was able to hand deliver this to her on Wednesday this week (the day after her birthday)!



I cut out the flower top in Dapper Denim and then in watercolor paper.
I watercolored the second in Dapper Denim.
  I then washed it over with Wink of Stella for a little shine!  
I layered the two together and of course, added several pearls!
After cutting the stem in Old Olive. I tried several DSP for the background.
Decided to give this one a shot from Serene Scenery. Love it!
I added some burlap ribbon to give some natural look.
I stamped a sentiment right on the DSP.
This card is a 5" square.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Thoughtful Branches
Ink: Dapper Denim
Paper: Dapper Denim, Watercolor, Serene Scenery DSP,
Crumb Cake, Old Olive
pearls, aqua painter, Beautiful Branches thinlits dies, 
Burlap ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I just love the background; it's perfect to show off your lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete