Tuesday, July 19, 2016

GDP045 Shelter From The Storm





Great color combo!  I started with the Smoky Slate underneath the 
top Whisper White knowing I would die cut to show the gray clouds!
I used those same clouds to pop up on the card front.  I stamped the rain in 
Smoky and the sentiment in Melon Mambo.  
I looooove the umbrella with these polka dots...Melon Mambo dots!
I die cut this from the wonderful Pop of Pink DSP!
I hope you can play along with this week's color challenge!
global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Weather Together
Ink: Melon Mambo, Archival Basic Black,
Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Smoky Slate,
Pop Of Pink Specialty DSP
Umbrella Weather framlits dies




3 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set and I love how you used DSP for the umbrella! Thank-you for taking the Global Design Project Challenge ~ Krista from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable and such a perfect design for the challenge colours. Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Windy! Love how you used the colours. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete