Sunday, July 24, 2016

Navy & White Birthday For Cheri

Happy Happy Birthday Cheri Henderson!


I started with the DSP.  It is so hard to cut this one, too!
Love this paper and the Night of Navy and White together.
I layered two prints together and then cut out the Flourish
to layer on top.  After I was done, I really was not happy
with the flourish on top of the dots but left it alone and 
decided the flip and put sentiment on the top.
I hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Circle of Spring
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy and Floral Boutique DSP
Flourish thinlits dies, Circle framlits dies, 
1 1/4" scallop circle punch

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful birthday card always looks good navy and white. X Ros

    ReplyDelete