Monday, July 18, 2016

PP304 Watercolor Grapes





Funny that I had watercolored these grapes playing around on Saturday
and then I wake up yesterday to see that the challenge for 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com was watercoloring!  
So I cut them out with the Layering Ovals, then gave them more layers for stacked look!
I used the Timeless Textures set for some textured interest
 on the background of Old Olive cards stock. 
Always love Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant together!
Hope you can play along this week!

Close up:

Hope you can play along this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp sets: Timeless Textures and Tuscan Vineyard
Paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, 
Watercolor paper, Perfect Plum
Ink: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum
Layering Ovals framelits, aqua painter



3 comments:

  1. Love your card, Windy! I always liked Old Olive and some sort of purple shade together as well. The stamped background is great too. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! My DH makes wine and I always think I should get this set for him, LOL!! He would not appreciate the time & effort to color them in such a pretty way, though! This is gorgeous! I REALLY love your background too! Thanks for participating in our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those two shades are so striking together...gorgeous!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete