Sunday, May 28, 2017

Creative Every Day!


My third card for card classes this week. 
I wanted to use the new Crafting Forever stamp set and water coloring.
There are several awesome elements to this set but I love the brushes.
The sentiment is from the set and stamped in Night of Navy.
I used the Timeless Textures stamp set for the background.  
I stamped in Daffodil Delight and Berry Burst on Daffodil card stock.
I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on water color paper
for the pot with brushes.  They were watercolored in 
Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy and Berry Burst. The pot was 
colored with Smoky Slate.
I little Night of Navy card stock behind finishes it off.

I hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks 
for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Crafting Forever and Timeless Textures
Ink: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Berry Burst,
Smoky Slate
Paper: Berry Burst, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight,
water color paper,  Night of Navy
 Layering Ovals framelits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment