Monday, May 22, 2017

Happy 2017 Graduation Cole!!!!




I made this card for my son Cole who is graduating---Today!!!!!!
He is graduating from high school today and I could not be more proud of him!
We have a wonderful grad trip planned next month for the British Isles!
I used a few retired sets for the stamps.

I used Dapper Denim for the base.
I used regular Whisper White and then water colored
with the aqua painter some Dapper Denim ink for the background.
Large number die cuts with the black glimmer paper are popped on top.
I added Happy and Graduation from Crazy About You stamp set 
 on the front.  Inside I have stamped the sentiment from 
B.Y.O.P and the hat with tassel is from Pure Gumption!



I also did a pink version with Blushing Bride card stock and glimmer paper.
I also used Rich Razzleberry ink water colored on the background.

Hope your day is filled with many blessing!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net




No comments:

Post a Comment