Friday, May 26, 2017

FMS289 Hello In Gold




When I saw this sketch, I started staring at my stamp sets
trying to decided which one to use.
I love this Pop of paradise set and feel like it has been neglected 
this spring.  And so it must be used!
I Stamped the flamingo in Melon Mambo and used the 
Layering Square dies to cut it out. A little gold behind along 
with the gold dotted paper from Pop Of Pink DSP. 
I stamped the sentiment in versamark ink and heat 
embossed it in gold emboss powder then punched 
it out with 1 3/8" circle punch.
I decided to stamp the leaves in the bright green 
of Cucumber Crush. I cut them out by hand.
This set always makes me smile!

I hope you can play along with this sketch challenge
over at freshlymadesketches.com 

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Friday!

Stamp set: Pop of Paradise
Ink: Versamark, Cucumber Crush, Melon Mambo
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, gold foil,
Pop Of Pink DSP
Layering Squares framelits dies,
1 3/8" circle punch, heat tool, gold emboss powder 











2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love the bright pop of melon mambo with the gold! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those big leaves perfectly frame the sentiment and the flamingo. LOVE the big polka dots! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete