Thursday, May 18, 2017

Smile With Eastern Beauty


I was trying to come with a card for class in a few weeks
using the Eastern Beauty stamp set and matching dies along with the 
matching designer series paper.
I tried this color combo but it did not do it for me as a class card!
I layered the DSP from two patterns 
and added Tranquil Tide finely woven ribbon. 
I stamped the sentiment and circle from the set and punched it out with the 
2" circle punch.  I layered it on the "flower" die. After popping 
the sentiment on, I stamped the flourish around 4 of the petals.
It is really cute but I am on to design some more....loads of 
possibilities with this set and dies.
Have a lovely day and do not forget to smile!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Eastern Beauty
Ink: Tranquil Tide and Fresh Fig
Paper: Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla,
and Eastern Palace Specialty DSP
Eastern Medallions thinlits dies, Tranquil Tide 
finely woven ribbon, 2" circle punch



No comments:

Post a Comment