Saturday, April 14, 2018

FMS332 Main Squeeze




I was thinking of these lemons and this Lemon Zest stamp set
and how I have not used them in a while. Then this sketch popped up
so it was great timing!  I stamped the lemons in Daffodil Delight.
I used my 1 3/4" circle punch to cut the slice and the Lemon Builder punch
for the whole lemon and leaves. The leaves are stamped in Garden Green. 
I thought they would pop with some black and white for a background. 
I used some Whole Lot of Lovely DSP for the background layered on the thick
Whisper White base. I placed a strip of Basic Black card stock on the paper before 
adding the sentiment banner.
Hope you can play along with the sketch challenge this week over at
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 

Windy
 windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Lemon Zest
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Garden Green and Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Whole Lot of Lovey DSP
Triple banner punch, Lemon Builder punch, 1 3/4" circle punch




2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Windy! Love these lemons against the black-and-white paper. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lemons look so fresh and pretty against this fabulous dsp. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete