Tuesday, April 3, 2018

GDP132 From The Heart Roses


I like the softness and whiteness of Stesha's card.
I picked up on those and the flowers from Petal Palette.
I choose to do two of the flowers which I stamped 
in Memento Tuxedo Black then cut them out with the matching dies.
I took my sponge daubers and colored the flowers with 
Berry Burst ink and then the leaves with Lemon Lime Twist ink.
I like the sponge effect of these.
I then cut more leaves in Lemon Lime Twist and layered it with the 
flowers on a piece of Whisper White I ran through the Big Shot
with the Softly Falling emboss folder.
I added it all to a white base. 
I stamped the sentiment from the same set in black 
and cut it with the label die from the matching dies called
Petals & More thinlits dies.

Hope you can play along at global-design-project.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Petal Palette
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Berry Burst,
Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist
Petals & More thinlits dies, Softly Falling embossing folder
pearls







No comments:

Post a Comment