Thursday, April 12, 2018

PP388 Remarkable Creations




I started with the Fresh Florals DSP in Tranquil Tide for the background.
Can't believe I will be saying goodbye to Elegant Eggplant and 
Wisteria Wonder soon.  They are retiring but beautiful purples are coming!
I stamped the cross from Hold On To Hope in Wisteria and then the words
over it with Eggplant ink.
I cut the image out with a stitched oval die. I then stamped the flowers
in Tide and cut it with the matching die from Cross Of Hope framelits dies.
I layered the background on a thick Whisper White base and then ran 
some pretty white organza ribbon and made a bow.
Added my oval and flowers popped up on the front to finish it off.

Hope you can play along over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
this week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Hope on to Hope
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Tranquil Tide
Paper: Whisper White, Tranquil Tide Fresh Florals DSP
Cross Of Hope framelits dies, Stitched Shapes dies, 
1/4" white organza ribbon 

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, Windy! What a great way to use these shades...I love how you stamped the sentiment over the cross, and that little floral diecut adds a nice touch along with the ribbon! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is such an elegant card. Beautiful use of the colors, especially the cross with over-stamping...love it! Thanks for joining in The Paper Players Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete