Friday, April 20, 2018

GDP134 One Of A Kind




Love this octopus...my fav set/bundle in the new 
Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 annual catalog..available June 1st.
I stamped the guy in Fresh Fig from the Sea of Textures 
and used the matching dies cut to cut him perfectly out
 to pop him on a piece of Sahara Sand cut with the net die
all from the Under The Seas framelits.  
I layered some Fig behind with a little linen thread. 
The Tranquil Textures DSP is so rich and beautiful. 
This piece has a texture of Night of Navy and Fresh Fig on White.
I layered more Navy behind before placing on a Sahara Sand base.
I used one of the sentiments from the set on white stamped with Fig ink.

I hope you have a One of A Kind day!
Play along with global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sea Of Textures
Ink: Fresh Fig
Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Night of Navy,
Fresh Fig, Tranquil Textures DSP
Under The Sea framelits dies, linen thread 



1 comment:

  1. Such a great card, Windy! Love this backdrop, the fun purple octo - and THAT THATCHED BACKGROUND. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete