Monday, November 16, 2020

A Nativity Christmas


I wanted to do some casing from on page 35
of the holiday catalog. 
I started with the Highland Heather card stock ran through
the Evergreen Forest EF  and then sponged some Highland Heather 
ink along with Night Of Navy ink.
I layered it on the Night of Navy base.
I then added a bit of white "snow" with the die from Pine Woods dies.
I also cut the stable from the Nativity dies in Crumb Cake card stock.
I stamped the holy family in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on thick 
white card stock and colored them with Stampin Blends markers
in Pool Party, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, and Ivory.
I stamped the stars on top from same Peaceful Nativity set in Navy ink.
I then stamped the sentiment from For Unto Us set also in Navy ink.
I added a rhinestone to the larger star to finish it off.

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Peaceful Nativity and For Unto Us
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Night of Navy and Highland Heather
Stampin Blends markers- Pool Party, Night of Navy and Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Night Of Navy, Highland Heather,
Crumb Cake
Nativity dies, rhinestone, Evergreen Forest EF, sponge daubers,
Pine Woods dies




 

1 comment: