Friday, November 6, 2020

FF0071 Magic Merlot Poinsettia

 




Wow, I love how this turned out fot the challenge over at 
festivefridaychallenge.com this week!
I did a little casing of the layout and layers from Connie Babbert
over at inkspiredtreasures.com 
I decided to go for pearls, embossing, die cuts, pattern paper,
sentiment, and flowers. 
I added a piece of Basic Gray and a piece of Smoky Slate card stock
to a white base and then layered on a piece of the Plush Poinsettia paper.
I already had a piece of Smoky Slate cut from the Curvy dies
 for my card yesterday so used the left over to stamp my 
sentiment in Merry Merlot ink from the Poinsettia Petals set.
I then cut two small flowers and a center from the Poinsettia dies
in Merry Merlot card stock. 
I then took a sponge dauber and add some shimmer paint in Frost White
and love how it gave then perfect effect.
I added silver pearls to the middle and cut some silver foil fillers
for more sparkle. 
Hope you have a beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Poinsettia Petals
Ink: Merry Merlot
Paper; Silver foil, Plush Poinsettia, Merry Merlot, Whisper White,
Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
Curvy dies, Poinsettia dies, Frost White shimmer paint,
silver pearls






7 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card, Windy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the effect of the shimmer paint on your Merry Merlot poinsettia. Thank you for linking to the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the colors you used and the added shimmer paint is so pretty. Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your project was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. As a reminder, you can hop over to the challenge to grab your winners badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again really soon!

    ReplyDelete