Thursday, November 5, 2020

GDP265 Celebrate Snowflakes

 



I love Coastal Cabana and Smoky Slate together!
I usually would throw Calypso Coral with them for a lovely beachy 
feel but I could only think about snowflakes when I saw this challenge.
I decided to add silver glimmer paper as my other color. for the color challenge
over at global-design-project.com this week.
It really pops in person.
I cut the smoky slate with the new Curvy dies and added it to the 
Coastal Cabana piece of card stock ran with the Winter Snow EF.
I placed these on the white base and then stamped the sentiment 
from Itty Bitty Christmas set on a white banner.
I stamped a snowflake in Coastal Cabana ink on white from the 
Snowflake Wishes set and cut it with the matching dies 
plus a silver glimmer one and a white to top off.
I added a rhinestone to the middle to finish it off. 
I think I will have to make some more of these soon!
Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Snowflake Wishes and Itty Bitty Christmas 
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Whisper White and silver glimmer
Curvy dies, So Many Snowflakes dies, rhinestone, Winter Snow EF,
banner punch-retired





No comments:

Post a Comment