Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Thinking Of You In The Pines

 


These trees are so fun to stamp and then arrange. 
I grabbed the In The Pines bundle and stamped trees in Shaded Spruce
ink on the white Stitched Nested Labels die. I stamped some more on white 
card stock and cut them out with the matching Pine Woods dies to layer.
I stamped the sentiment from the Curvy Christmas set in Cherry Cobbler ink.
I layered the label die to some 'Tis The Season plaid designer paper 
with a strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock and placed on a Shaded Spruce base.
I colored a few rhinestones in Cherry Cobbler with my Stampin Blends marker 
to add some bling. 
Hope you have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Curvy Christmas and In The Pines
Paper: "Tis The Season DSP, Whisper White, Shaded Spruce,
Cherry Cobbler.
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler
Stampin Blends marker- Cherry Cobbler
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Pine Woods dies, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment