Friday, January 22, 2021

An Art Gallery Happy Birthday

 


I love the color Flirty Flamingo and it makes me happy to use it. I started with that color as my base and layered a piece of the gorgeous Fine Art Floral DSP on it. I then cut a white rectangle with the large die in Nature's Thoughts dies and ran it through the Painted Texture embossing folder. I then grabbed a blending brush and add some Petal Pink ink over it. I stamped the bloom on white card stock in Flirty Flamingo ink from the Art Gallery set and two stepped it with some Merry Merlot ink. For the stem, I used Old Olive ink. I cut them with the matching Floral Gallery dies.  I stamped the sentiment from the set in Merlot ink and cut with one of the cute scallop dies in the die set. 
I ran some gold Fine Art ribbon around and added a bow to finish it off. I love all the texture on the card!

Hope you have a beautiful day and weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Art Gallery
Ink: Merry Merlot, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Petal Pink
Paper: Fine Art Floral DSP, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo
Floral Gallery dies, gold Fine Art ribbon, Painted Texture EF, blending brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment