Monday, January 11, 2021

Sweet Of You With Sweet Strawberry



I loved playing with my new set called Sweet Strawberry and being able to pair it with the free DSP called Berry Delightful DSP. I earn the paper free with the SAB or sale-a-bration promo going on now thru end of Feb 2021. I layered the DSP on a piece of Granny Apple Green card stock and then a Poppy Parade base. I cut another strip of Granny Apple Green cards tock to go across the DSP on a piece of white. I stamped the sentiment in poppy Parade in to the white strip then got to work on my strawberries. I stamped the berries in Poppy on white card stock and then two stepped to color in with Flirty Flaming ink. I then did the same for the leaves with Granny Apple Green ink and stamped off to make it lighter when two stepping the inside. I used the Strawberry Builder punch to punch the berries and stems/leaves. After popping them up, I added some retired Granny Apple Green glimmer dots to finish it off.  

Hope you have a berry delightful day!  Thanks for stopping by! 
Windy

Stamp set: Sweet Strawberry
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White and Berry Delightful DSP
Strawberry Builder Punch, retired Granny Apple Green glimmer dots

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I am waiting for my order to arrive so I can play with this set.

    ReplyDelete