Wednesday, January 20, 2021

GDP275 Love You More

 



This is my Valentine's Day card this year. I just had to work purple into the black and white. I am also playing along with the love theme over at global-design-project.com today. I used the Forever & Always bundle along with the True Love DSP. A strip of the DSP was added to the white background then a piece of Basic Black and finally a white base. I cut the love in black for the solid background and the white for the word with the Always dies and added them to a Purple Posy heart punched with the scallop punch in the Heart Punch pack. I stamped the flowers and leaves on white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black before I colored them with the Purple Posy and Soft Sea Foam Stampin Blends. I stamped the love you more in same ink on white and cut with the a label die from the Always dies. I finished off with some matte black dots. 

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 

Stamp set: Forever & Always
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Purple Posy and Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Purple Posy, Whisper White, Basic Black, True Love DSP
Always dies, Matte black dots, Heart Punch Pack 

No comments:

Post a Comment