Monday, January 18, 2021

FMS468 Beautiful Friend

 



I did a little casing from Narelle over at narellefarrugia.com today..love her projects and these colors for the shells. I wanted to use the new Friends Are Like Seashells bundle for the sketch today over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com   I started with the Misty Moonlight base and added a print from the Sand & Sea DSP before adding a rectangle of Smoky Slate. I then cut a white rectangle for my shells and stamped some splatter or sand on with Misty Moonlight ink. I stamped all the shells on white card stock in Misty Moonlight ink and colored them with the Stampin Blends in Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate and Pool Party. I cut the small shell with the matching die called Seaside Seashells but the other two I hand snipped. I placed some braided linen trim with the end pulled apart behind the shells and on top, I added the sentiment stamp in Moonlight ink on a Ornate Frame die in white card stock. Love how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Monday!
Windy

Stamp set: Friends Are Like Seashells 
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Stampin Blends- Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, and Smoky Slate
Paper: Smoky Slate, Misty Moonlight, Whisper White, Sand & Sea DSP
Ornate Frames dies, Seaside Seashells dies, Braided Linen trim



5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the colors and your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blue seashells are delightful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sing the blues beautifully! Love the seashells!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous grouping of shells - fabulous colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started off using this set in the blues, too. Love your idea! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete