Thursday, September 12, 2024

A Merry Skate and Sled Christmas

 



I very much enjoyed playing this week with the new Sophisticated Sled bundle. I have a white base and added some Garden Green card stock then another layer of white to frame my To market DSP in plaid. I then cut the sled in Basic Gray and Real Red card stock plus the greenery in Garden Green. I stamped the skates in Pecan Pie ink on white card stock and cut with dies. I stamped the sentiment from a retired set called Christmas Scottie in Real Red ink on a white circle cut from the Changing Leaves dies.
I finished off with some red rhinestones I colored with my Cherry Cobbler Stampin blends marker. 
My daughter asked me to make her two cards to give friends and bring with me when i see her next month. Check back tomorrow for the another card!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Windy

No comments:

Post a Comment