Friday, September 13, 2024

Winter Skates & Sled

 


This the second card I made from the Sophisticated Sled bundle this week. I love Pool Party and Real Red together, so I knew I had to make one in these colors.  I have a white base and a layer of Pool Party card stock then a layer of DSP from the Nests Of Winter DSP pack. I then cut the greenery from Granny Apple Green card stock and the sled from Smoky Slate and Real Red card stocks. I stamped the skates on white in Basic Gray ink and cut with dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Scottie retired set in Real Red ink and cut it with the die from Everyday Details dies. I finished off with more red rhinestones colored with Cherry cobbler Stampin Blends marker. 
Hope you have a beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy  

No comments:

Post a Comment