Thursday, September 19, 2024

Just For You

 


I needed to make 4 birthday cards for October (my heaviest month for birthdays) and so I grabbed the beautiful Thoughtful Journey DSP for several of them you will see over the next four posts. Today, I have a Petunia Pop base and a layer of Blackberry Bliss card stock with the DSP print. I ran the Petunia pop bordered ribbon around before attaching. I stamped the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black ink from the Spotlight On Nature set on the white circle cut with the matching dies. I colored them with the Stampin Blends markers in Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Highland Heather and Bubble Bath. I stamped the sentiment from the Unbounded Love stamp set in Blackberry Bliss. I finished off with some in color shimmer gems in Petunia Pop. I also stamped a Happy Birthday inside on white card stock in Blackberry Bliss from the same Unbounded Love set.  
Hope you have a sweet Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

No comments:

Post a Comment