Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Beautiful Autumn

 



I was having fun with more Splendid Autumn DSP and putting metallic on my leaves for my card today and check back tomorrow for another. I have a Cajun Craze base with a layer of the DSP in Crushed Curry watercolor. Before placing it down, I did cut a circle for my sentiment stamped in Cajun Craze ink from the Autumn Leaves set with the Spotlight On Nature dies. I also cut a Cajun Craze circle with same dies for layering. I love the sunflower print of the DSP. I then cut/embossed a large leave in Mossy Meadow card stock from the Changing Leaves dies. I used a sponge dauber to add the Metallic Enamel Effects in gold to the leaf. I finished with a bit of gold thread. 
Wishing you a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 





No comments:

Post a Comment