Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Perfect Day


Another card I designed earlier this summer for card class.  It was my first card I made with the new Mosaic trio-stamp set, punch and embossing folder.  As I am seeing this card again, I realize I have not really used this set in several months.  There have been so many new products and stamp sets to play with since new catalog and then right behind that was the Holiday catalog.  I have been in fall and then Christmas card mode for a while now.  I think I will have to play with these again soon! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!
Windy

Stamp Sets: Mosaic Madness and From My Heart
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding
Rhinestones, Labels Framelits dies, Modern Mosaic emboss folder,Mosaic punch

No comments:

Post a Comment