Monday, September 23, 2013

Peace On Earth 



I received my World Map background stamp on Friday and got to play with it this weekend.  I knew I wanted to do a multi-color background and then emboss with black emboss powder.  I choose a few blues and a crumb cake and really like how it turned out. I dragged the ink pads over the white cardstock and overlapped the colors.  I add a noted Christmas sentiment to it and plan to send to my brother as his Christmas card this year!  Going to try several colors over next week and see what color combo I like best with this great background stamp!
Have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Sets: World Map and Clam Christmas
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, and Soft Sky
Ink: VersaMark, Soft Sky, Marina Mist and Crumb Cake
Black Emboss powder


No comments:

Post a Comment