Wednesday, September 11, 2013



Joyful Envelope Box



I have card classes once a month at my house and I make something or decorate a bag for my customers to take home their cards. This month we start Christmas card classes and I wanted to make something with a Christmas theme.  I decided to play around with the new Envelope Punch Board shown below:


B1_EnvelopePunch_demo_aug1513_NA


I made an envelope measuring 6" x 7" and then I scored it on three sides an inch in to make it a box to hold the 10 cards and envelopes they will take home from class.  You can make 66 different sizes using the measurements on the punch board.  It even has a corner rounded built in on the top. Great value at $19.95 (item # 133774).

Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy





No comments:

Post a Comment