Thursday, September 26, 2013




PPA173 Merry Little Christmas







Great Sketch from Pals Paper Arts this week!  I am still adding to my Christmas card stash so everything from now until December will be Christmas themed except a few birthdays coming soon!  Again because i had scraps of Modern Medley laying on my desk, I instantly knew my color combo.  Real Red just seemed to fit with the Merry!
Thank you for stopping by and have a great Thursday!
Windy

Stamp Set: Merry Little Christmas
Paper: Modern Medley DSP, Basic Black, Real Red, and Very Vanilla
Ink: Black Stazon, Real Red
Vanilla seam binding ribbon, Basic Black ribbon, Word Window punch


3 comments:

  1. Windy, I just checked into PPA challenge and your card popped right out at me. The color choices, patterns and simplicity are perfect! Beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at the Pals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun & festive! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So classy and modern Windy! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete