Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Very Special Birthday Card








This is a special card for a special friend.  My friend Jen and I have been stamping together for around 9 years and I would not trade the time together for anything!  I really am truly grateful she is in this world or should I say my world.  Very blessed to have such a good friend and someone to share my hobby with at the same time!  
This gate fold card measures 6"x6" and was fun to make despite the many elements that went into making it.  
Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp Sets: Chalk Talk and Papillon Potpourri
Paper: Smoky Slate textured card stock, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana card stock and Eastern Elegance DSP
Ink: Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana
Large Oval punch, Oval Framelits dies, Chalk Talk Framelits dies,Label Framelits dies, lace doilies, pearls, white taffeta ribbon, Coastal cabana ribbon, Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card from a wonderful friend. The details are exquisite and since grey is my favorite color, this is even more perfect. You're a great friend and I'm blessed that we get to spend crafty time together too. I'm so glad that you & Amanda started your blog! Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete