Thursday, September 19, 2013

PPA172 Warmth & Wonder



Another Paper Pals Art Sketch Challenge this week.  I like these challenges when they come along since sketches are my weakness.  Scraps of DSP on my desk this week made this an easy color combo to use.  I really like this sentiment and I like it paired with deer stamp.  
Have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Warmth & Wonder
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Whisper White and Season Of Style DSP
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
1 3/4" and 2" circle punches

5 comments:

  1. Love your card! Sometimes less is more - your DSP strips are perfect on this card. So clean and simple - nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, Windy! Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete