Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wisteria Wonder Birthday


I made this card for a name game entry with my stampin' Pals.  We needed to design a card that uses a SU! product that starts with the same letter as our first name.  I knew right away I would use Wisteria Wonder ink and Window framelits dies.  However, I went to my color coach for a color combo idea and did not expect to match up Wisteria Wonder with Sahara Sand and Soft Sky.   I do like the softness of the card.  I will have to remember this color combo for spring!
Have a Wisteria Wonderful Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Sets: Simply Sketched and Papillon Potpourri
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White and Sweater Weather DSP
Ink:Wisteria Wonder and Sahara Sand
White organza ribbon, bitty butterfly punch, pearls,window framelits dies,

No comments:

Post a Comment