Monday, September 2, 2013

Num-Num gift card holder




I saw these cute gift card holders on Becky's Blog, Inking Idaho, and wanted to make one for my daughter.  I choose the Num-Num sentiment from Oh, Goodie! because I plan to insert a Starbuck's gift card in there and send it off to her at college!  I have spent the holiday weekend cleaning my house and putting out my fall decor.  So I naturally went for my Sweater Weather DSP as fall was on my mind.  Holder measures 4" x 3".
Enjoy!   Happy labor day!
Windy


Stamp Sets: Oh, Goodie! and Truly Grateful
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, and Naturals White card stock and Sweater Weather DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip and  Tangerine Tango
1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, Early Espresso ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Show me how to make this, I can make some for Christmas. Maybe at Club? Love it!

    ReplyDelete