Thursday, September 12, 2013

PPA171 The Perfect Blend





Ppa 171 reminder





I enjoyed these colors esp. when I knew I had several DSP to chose from. But what was so cool was using a stamp I received this summer in a My Paper Pumpkin kit on the banner and the cup design to make my own DSP in the color I wanted.  
Hope you have a perfect Thursday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Perfect Blend and Hello to You (zig zag stamp)
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla and Etcetera DSP
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral
Deco Label Framelit dies, 1 1/2 circle punch





5 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the pattern on the cup. And the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, I feel like I'm in an ice cream shop, sitting at one of those cute little white tables, sipping coffee. This is so cute. Thank you for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card makes me want to go to a cute coffee shop and spend the afternoon! Great card Windy! Thanks for paying with the PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windy, Etcetera Polka Dots is a favorite of mine. Your card does make you want to sit with some friends and have a cup! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep!! Completely adorable!! Love, love that stamp set!!! Fabulous job Windy!!! Thank you for playing at Pals Paper Arts this week!!!

    ReplyDelete