Thursday, March 13, 2014

PPA195 Congratulations!

PPA 195-2







I have to admit that I have no idea the last time I touched the color So Saffron.  I only own a ink spot of it and not a full pad!  I did not think I had any card stock in that color either but found a few sheets to my surprise!
We just used this set in a card class and I remember saying to one guest that you can really use any colors with this string of lanterns!  Well, glad I remembered my own advice and it worked for this color challenge!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thursday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Happy Congratulation and Sassy Salutations 
Paper: Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Rose Red and Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Rose Red and Black StaZon 
Wild Wasabi ribbon (vintage),






2 comments:

  1. great choice of stamp for this color combo! I must try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Windy!!! Absolutely LOVE!!! Thank you for playing this week at Pals Paper Arts!!!

    ReplyDelete