Monday, March 3, 2014

PP185 Thanks So Much




Love the tulips!  I have made an Easter card with them for my card class this week.  I will showcase that card on Wednesday.  But I wanted another chance to color them and think yellow tulips really sing spring!
I used a blender pen to bring the color to life!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Monday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Blessed Easter and Simply Sketched
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Silver Foil, and Watercolor Wonder DSP
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Black StaZon
Silver twine, Oval framelit dies
  










2 comments:

  1. Clean and adorable, Windy! The yellow tulips are perfect! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheery spring card, Windy! I love that pop of silver foil. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete