Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Just Because


This is the last card from my card class last week. I really want to show the Scallop Tag topper punch off and the Petal parade stamp set from the SAB brochure--this is a set you can earn free with a $50.00 order of any SU! product.  
I love houndstooth and have been saving this paper.  The soft colors look even better in person.
This could be any occasion and I love the script on the just because!
I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Petal Parade and A Dozen Thoughts
Paper: Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Etcetera DSP
Ink: Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Black StaZon
Scallop Tag Topper punch, 1 3/8" and 1 3/4" circle punches, Crisp Cantaloupe trim ribbon, Pool Party ribbon (vintage), pearls, Sizzlits Large Delicate Doilies die

No comments:

Post a Comment